Elektriker i Århus
Are you studying electrical engineering or marine engineering, and do you want to be part of a family-owned company in growth and to work with advanced sorter systems for worldwide customers?
You will be joining our Logistic Systems Project Engineering, who are developing and designing state-of-the-art sortation systems for customers across the globe, including Nike, DHL, RoyalMail and Fedex. You will have the chance to influence your internship to a high extent and to familiarise yourself with tasks and areas within your technical interests. This could include:
- Be an integrated part of the project execution team
- Automated generation of documentation and tools to use in the project execution phase, for instance electrical documentation and data
- Designing a new standard I/O system/setup, applicable for all projects
- Design and implement a new e-stop system and safety gate system
- Calculate and test energy supply solutions for carts in the sorter chain
Gain valuable experience in a specialist environment
You will be provided with a dedicated mentor, ensuring that you will have all the necessary tools and knowledge to get going, and who will be supporting you during the entire internship. You will be working closely with colleagues in your team as well as mechanical and control engineers in the project engineering organisation and other in-house stakeholders.